Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Apply here!

Yuiki

Default holy/disc priest

1) List guilds you've been in, and why you left.
    Perfection on Gilneas-10 man team broke up due to disagreements on progression
    UC elevator victims on Kilrogg-guild moved to another server
    Risen From the Ashes-10 man team disbanded due to attendance issues

2) How much do you play each week (if you can admit to it) - are you a casual/hardcore/somewhere-in-between gamer? What times (incl time zones) do you usually play? I consider myself a semi hardcore player and I play between 40-55 hours a week in the EST time zone.

3) Scenario: you're playing a Night Elf, and a Dwarf asks to join your party - what do you do? Let him join but only if he gives me 5 gold 1st.

4) List your characters - name, class, level and server. If you are applying as a raider, please note which character is your main, and what specs you have.

Yuiki, Alexstraza server,specs: disc and holy

5) Who do you know in Conspiracy (if anyone)? I don't know anyone in Conspiracy

6) How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsiepop? about 5 before I bight into it

7) What's your raid experience? On my holy pally I am currently in a 25 man guild and have 6/7 FL and heroic shannox down. Upon guild interview I am willing to provide Amory link as proof of raid experience. My holy priest has 4/7 reg FL experience. I consider both toons my main

8) Complete this sentence: "Sarcasm is _________." Awesome

9) How old are you? 23

10) What's your best drop-kick distance of a Gnome? In the face

11) Are you willing to get on Ventrilo (don't need a mic, just ability to listen), and install any raiding addons we require? Yes

12a) Are you applying to be a raider or non-raider? Raider

12b) Our raids are either Sunday 5-8pm and Wednesday 6-8pm OR Tuesday/Thursday/some Mondays 9-midnight (all PST). Which group are you applying for? What percentage of raids would you make? (Please make sure you check our recruitment status before applying)

I am applying for Tuesday/thursday and some Mondays 9-12

13) What kind of cookies will you make the guild? Any kind ^.^ I love baking

Please contact me at the above email or ingame mail to Slainte or Clostridia if you have any questions about our guild or your application.

-Slainte

Killroyy

Default aplication

Thank you for applying to Conspiracy.

To start off your application, we'd like some information about you. Please either reply to this thread or send email to xyrryus@yahoo.com with the following information:

Important: Please do not app until you have read both the FAQ and the current recruitment status! We can usually tell when you haven't, and it doesn't look good :P

1) List guilds you've been in, and why you left. Gorilla mystfits broke up, bingo lion left because it has become inactive and boring

2) How much do you play each week (if you can admit to it) - are you a casual/hardcore/somewhere-in-between gamer? What times (incl time zones) do you usually play? 2-3 hours a day usually , central time zone

3) Scenario: you're playing a Night Elf, and a Dwarf asks to join your party - what do you do? ask him what the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow is, DUH!

4) List your characters - name, class, level and server. If you are applying as a raider, please note which character is your main, and what specs you have. Killroyy, lvl 38 druid, boomkin/healz , I also have an 85 hunter that I may bring to the guild as well but right now I'm concentrating on getting my druid to 85

5) Who do you know in Conspiracy (if anyone)?I don't know anyone in conspiracy

6) How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsiepop? 28 and a half

7) What's your raid experience? some onld lich king raids, I'm active duty military and just got back from deployment so don't have much experiece with the new raids

8) Complete this sentence: "Sarcasm is _________."a necessity !!

9) How old are you?32

10) What's your best drop-kick distance of a Gnome? 32 feet, right into onyxia, (it was my wife, haha)

11) Are you willing to get on Ventrilo (don't need a mic, just ability to listen), and install any raiding addons we require?
    ABSOLUTELY! I believe every guild should have vent , it makes things so much more fun. and yes I have a mic
    12a) Are you applying to be a raider or non-raider?
    eventually when I get the right level yes!

12b) Our raids are either Sunday 5-8pm and Wednesday 6-8pm OR Tuesday/Thursday/some Mondays 9-midnight (all PST). Which group are you applying for? What percentage of raids would you make? (Please make sure you check our recruitment status before applying)
    don't know yet , still a long way off from raiding level, lol
    13) What kind of cookies will you make the guild?

chocolate chip ("special cookies) (wink wink)
    Please contact me at the above email or ingame mail to Slainte or Clostridia if you have any questions about our guild or your application.

-Slainte

Tarshi

Cool Tarshi, Disc / Shadow Priest (also comfortable playing holy)

1) I was in Blasphemy, left because the friends who I joined for also moved. Moved to Voodoo Dollz, but they raid too early for me to participate.

2) I'm a mother which generally leaves me available any night at 8-8:30pst. I'm also a shift worker (3 days 3 nights 6 off - rinse and repeat all year long) so 9/12 days I am available and the other three I am working nightshifts and unfortunately I can't take a laptop to work!

3) First off, I would never play a night elf (they make me insecure!)....but if I had to, and a dwarf wanted to join...I'd ask them to bash me over the head with a big mace first to shorten me and make my lean nelf frame stouter.

4) Tarshi, my baby - 395 disc (4/5 t13), 392 shadow (also 4/5). Shoxli, my shammeh - 387 resto (4/5), 384 enhance. Worgenwheel, my teddy bear - 384 feral tank. Countless other toons on various servers ranging from 10-82.

5) I don't really know anyone enough to say I know them, tbh.

6) I don't know, but I'm sure Lil Kim could tell me if I asked nicely.

7) I started my raiding career in WoW back when MC was progression. Raided through all the level 60 content (including a bit of Old Naxx). I played BC until I got bored with Kara then took a break, so I didn't spend much time with BT, SSC, or Hyjal. Back at it again for Wrath, where I tanked and healed my way through Ulduar and ICC with my pally and druid. Currently I'm enjoying DS, and have 8/8 cleared multiple times. I have H Morchok and H Yor under my belt, and I have some attempts at H Zon and H Ultra but I have yet to kill them

8) Sarcasm is as necessary as breathing.

9) Women shouldn't have to answer that question....*cough* 28.

10) Awww, poor cute wittle cuddly gnomes! *thwack* 269 yards.

11) You mean people don't already have Vent in this day and age?! *gasp* and DBM!?!

12a) I'd prefer to be a raider, however I make a great mascot and substitute.

12b) I need a group that starts after 8pm, specific times and days make no matter. As I said, I work 6 on 6 off, and 3 of the six days I work are nightshifts. Because it's a 12 day cycle, the specific days I am unavailable always change so I might be 100% for 2-3 weeks, then miss a day...it's complicated, but it's set in stone from now until eternity so you will be able to plan well in advance for the days I will be at work.

13) Cookies? No way...cheesecake!

Lilslashy

Default Lilslashy- Combat Rogue- 459 item lvl Very experienced

Blue Garter (H) on Azshara- Played a resto druid for vanilla. Was in the best guild on the server. We made it to four horseman in Naxx but couldn't beat that. I decided to not raid as hardcore (we raided on a 5 night/week 7 p.m.-2 a.m. schedule) and rerolled with some friends as a rogue for BC.
    Dura Lex Sed Lex (H) Mal'Ganis - For BC I played an undead rogue and got both Warglaives. My guild was able to farm Kael and Illidan but only made it through Felmyst in Sunwell. I sold my account at this time before the expansion came out because I was burned out and really needed the thousand dollars as well. I know that sounds bad, but I never plan on selling my account again.

2) How much do you play each week (if you can admit to it) - are you a casual/hardcore/somewhere-in-between gamer? What times (incl time zones) do you usually play?
    I obviously used to be a very hardcore player. As of right now I am playing somewhat hardcore. I have been working on gearing up for new raid content and playing about 40 hours a week.

3) Scenario: you're playing a Night Elf, and a Dwarf asks to join your party - what do you do?
    Sure. Always like a dwarf around.

4) List your characters - name, class, level and server. If you are applying as a raider, please note which character is your main, and what specs you have.
    Lilslashy- Rogue, 90, Garrosh. Combat Spec but willing to change for any reason.

5) Who do you know in Conspiracy (if anyone)?
    No one. I saw that Conspiracy was looking for a rogue for new raid content.

6) How many licks does it take you to get to the center of a tootsiepop?

7) What's your raid experience?
    (Explained in question #1)

8) Complete this sentence: "Sarcasm is _________."
    Essential

9) How old are you?

10) What's your best drop-kick distance of a Gnome?
    18 yards.

11) Are you willing to get on Ventrilo (don't need a mic, just ability to listen), and install any raiding addons we require?
    Yes. Have vent and a mic.

Raider

12b) Our raids are Tuesday and Thursday 9-11:45pm and every other Monday 9-11pm (all PST). What percentage of raids would you make? (Please make sure you check our recruitment status before applying)
    100%. I have always had perfect attendance in the raiding guilds I have been in. I am very addicted to WoW so getting me to show up is not a problem.

Chocolate chip cookies

-- I can be contacted in-game at battle id- mosleyx2003@hotmail.com; also feel free to email me directly at that address. I will also check for responses here.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application. I know my gear is not 100% ready to raid but I can easily get my item lvl to 463 before tomorrow. I also have plenty of gold and WILL enchant all my gear if I am going to be raiding. I just havent done that completely yet because I have no where to raid currently.

Patsy

I left the game just shortly before the release of MoP, thoroughly burnt out on WoW. I wasn't sure I would come back. The guild I was in imploded; there were some caustic personalities that eventually took the fun out of it for the rest of us. I was one of the top tanks on the server, well known, so when I came back (I eventually missed playing) I did so in a leveling guild. I have leveled every class to 85, and tanked on each of the four classes, so this round I started fresh with a monk.

The guild I am in now is for leveling and anonymity. I have not raided with them. The guild I was previously with for a couple of years was Multa Nocte (Moonrunner). It is, as far as I know, not active any longer. Before that I was on Gnomeregan, which is an EST server. I raided there in a guild called Dodge This for several years, but needed a later time slot.

I will use Yuokon as the name for my monk on Hyjal if you accept my app and we're a good fit.

2) How much do you play each week (if you can admit to it) - are you a casual/hardcore/somewhere-in-between gamer? What times (incl time zones) do you usually play?

I used to be hard core, but that is no longer interesting to me. I just started playing again about 7 weeks ago, and just hit 90 about 4 weeks ago, and have been doing my dailies every day. It's tough to say how much I will play going forward, but I typically play enough to keep my main maxed out, so that means whatever dailies and instances are needed to advance his ilevel. At times that may be 20 hours a week (above and beyond raiding), at others, a few hours a week. I play for a purpose now, not just to be online. I don't care about past content any longer.

I play at various times, as I have flexibility during the day. So I usually have my dailies out of the way before 5 PM PST. I am online in the evenings in the range from 6 PM to 11 PM PST, on evenings when I am not busy with RL.

3) Scenario: you're playing a Night Elf, and a Dwarf asks to join your party - what do you do?

Is she cute?

I would only bother transferring my current main:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tadel/advanced

I am tank/dps on this character. I've played both specs, and don't mind dps on occasion, but don't care for it much and prefer to tank. I am a team player, though, and want to help my guild advance.

My main in the last expansion was a feral druid, and I was main tank/raid leader for our primary 10 man. We completed DS heroic before the guild imploded.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uokon/advanced

I include the link for reference only. I have no plan to level any other toons at this time.

Clostridia responded to my post on the forums. Don't know anyone personally.

I have never had the patience to get there that way, so I could not say for certain.

Started raiding in LK, on my hunter. Got everything but LK down in ICC 25 heroic. Late in the expansion I switched to feral tank in preparation for Cata, at the request of my guild. In Cataclysm completed everything up to and including heroic DS.

In MoP -- my experience is zero, outside of LFR. If you accept me, you will be taking on an experienced tank and a great guy who would be learning the fights in a hurry. I learn quickly and am used to studying video (I was the one that prepared my team for every encounter in DS). I have watched video on most of the fights in vaults already. My gear is not great but it is about as good as I could hope for the time invested. So I'd need some patience for the first few weeks as I get up to speed and get some drops.

Sarcasm is something I have experienced a little too much in the past, lol. I'm definitely looking for a mature and relaxed raiding environment.

9) How old are you?

Late 30s.

Infinite.

Of course.

Raider.

12b) Our raids are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 8:30-11pm PST. What percentage of raids would you make? (Please make sure you check our recruitment status before applying)

I can make 90%. Occasional Mondays (one a month) require me to be somewhere, but I can always let you know in advance. Tues and Thurs are not a problem.

In-game, anything you'd like. In RL my baking skills wouldn't be worth risking your taste buds, I'm sorry to say.

Patsy

Default Altiana, shadow priest

My first raiding guild was Post Mortem on Burning Blade. We progressed through 2 wings of Naxx40 prior to the release of BC. Shortly after hitting level cap in BC I stopped playing WoW to focus on a business I started. I didn't pick up WoW again until this past fall when a friend of mine convinced me to come back and help him build up his raiding guild. That was Bar Room Heroes on Stormreaver. Well that turned out to be a bait and switch since my friend quit the game two months after I came back (wife agro) and Bar Room Heroes fell apart.

However, I was once again hooked! I hadn't realized how much I'd missed this game. I tried to find another raiding guild to join, but Stormreaver is a PvP server where alliance is dying off (entire guilds faction-switching to horde) so the selection is limited. I found a home with Sodality of the Cairns. They're a good group of people and we have a lot of fun, but the raid times don't line up with my schedule very well. I have a 10 week old baby and during the daytime I just have to be available take care of him if the need arises. I'm only able to raid with SotC one day a week. That's not fair to them and it's not really scratching my itch either, so I'm looking for a guild with a PST prime time raiding schedule to join. I live in Nashville, so that means that the raids start after 10pm my time -- after my wife and baby are asleep.

I play around 3 hours on a typical day and more on a raid day (typically raiding time plus one hour). On weekdays and Sunday I play around 7pm - 10:30pm CST. On Saturdays I play most of the day.

Pursuant to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, when making party composition decisions I do not discriminate based on race, gender, class, spec, profession, beard length or style, breath foulness/freshness, presence of a fake Scottish accent, level of drunkenness, membership in a union such as the Thorium Brotherhood, or mineral orientation.

My main is my level 90 shadow priest, currently resident on Stormreaver (but looking to transfer). This is my original character from classic (although of course I was a holy priest then). I have no raid healing experience since classic.

I'm also leveling a 74 blood DK on Stormreaver for fun.

Not soul. Let's correct that.

On Stormreaver? One, Two, **ganked by 5 horde who steal the tootsiepop**

In classic, all raids through 2 wings of Naxx40. In MoP, 6/6 MSV and 1/6 HoF normal mode. Nothing in between.

the lowest form of wit.

9) How old are you?

Zero. I think I kick too hard; they always end up impaled on the toe of my boot.

Sure. Better than TeamSpeak, or Skype, or Mumble, or... Why does the world need so many voice comms apps? Anyway I already use DBM.

Raider

12b) Our raids are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 8:30-11pm PST. What percentage of raids would you make? (Please make sure you check our recruitment status before applying)

I can make all of these raids. They occur around the times that I currently play every day.

Cookies are the lowest form of dessert. How about a shadow mousse instead?

-------------------------

Here's my Main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Altiana/simple

It might show me wearing some PVP gear since I do that sometimes.

If you're interested in me I'd like to raid with you guys a little to make sure it's a good fit prior to server transfer. Cheers!

Unregistered

Default Hello

I am looking to change servers and would like to join your guild. My main is a lvl 90 Balance Druid that I will move to this server from Shu' Halo server if your trial period works out for both of us. I have created a toon on Hyjal called Turish, currently a lvl 13 Worgen.

ADD Death Machines on Shu'Halo server

I am somewhere in between, but an active player.

Allow him to join but only after he has bathed and provides everyone drinks.

Ishtuur Balance Druid lvl 90 Shu'Halo

no one yet

limited, Shu" Halo is not pug friendly and unless you can get into a few guilds the option is not there. I have been in raids for BC, WOLTK, Cata and MoP. But mostly limited to LFR.

Sarcasm is a polite way to call someone an idiot.

9) How old are you?

Too old to play this silly game.

only 53 feet, I felt sorry for him, lol.

Yes

Yes

12b) Our raids are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday 8:30-11pm PST. What percentage of raids would you make? (Please make sure you check our recruitment status before applying).

90 + % of the time or 100% of the raids I am asked to join

The kind the guild leader likes the best

Closed Thread

Thread Information